Golf Course Debut!!

Monday 7/7.

Hi!!

Again we learned groovy in John's class.
Contents of study were Groovy summary in today.

Groovy is an agile dynamic language for the Java platform.
I thought Groovy is easier than Java.
Because Groovy allow simplified many description.






After class.


We were invited to John to play golf.
First time, I had a golf course.


This golf course is Marchants of Edinburgh.
Today, competition was held.




















Golf for the first time I have thought pretty good!!
I got par putt chance some times.


But I never got par.. The best results are bogey.




After the golf.
We played golf with her. She is a John's friend.
She is good golf player.






















I had a fun time with you today thank you!!


Good night!!















No comments:

Post a Comment