Company visit

Friday 25/6.


We visited two company.


First company is SFX Technologies. it produce Gel Audio.

We visited the site have been developing in practice.


The gel is to stick to the object. 
and it makes a good sound. good bass!


Next week we were invited to associate's Cho to the bar.
its to see football match of Japan!
I'm looking forward to it.






Second company is Action Scaffolding.
It produce building scaffolding and design.


I thought professional scaffolding company is unusual.
I was very surprised by the good performance of custom software.




After the visit. At the bar..


















Today's dinner is Tonkotsu Ramen!
we bought pork bones.

The Tonkotsu soup was boiled over 5 hour. 
moreover, I made noodle!!

Taste egg is soft boiled!
































I ate Tonkotu-Ramen for a long time. 
its good!


gotisousama!



No comments:

Post a Comment