Mr.Joe and President Hara and Mr.Fujitani

Tuesday 8/6.

After Joe's class.











He taught us "project management".
it's concept and schedule.

I understand the basic. but terminology is very difficult..

I learn new things.
So I'll question the schedule of cases and complex project.




and, after school.. Dinner with our president is now




this picture is Fujitani-san, Jennifer and Imaizumi-san.










She is the staff of the japanese restaurant we went after-party.
I like her smile.


good night!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. How are you doing?
    This is Takashi Torii from NYC.

    Judging from the pictures, you are looking fine and enjoying your life there.
    I didn't know you cook often. Actually, it looks good.
    Don't forget to enjoy various food there

    By the way, you like her smile? Yeah, me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    now, Im happiest in my life.

    first comment! thank you Takashi!!
    I'll learn more English.

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete